NHS Go1 likes
Audience: young people
NHS Go is an app which helps young people take greater control over their health from an early age; make healthier choices and get advice and information on health issues from a trusted source when they don’t know where to go.
The website/app covers a number of different topics including:
- Long term conditions (including Asthma, Autism, Cancer, Diabetes, Disability and Learning disabilities)
- Sex and relationships (including puberty, periods/menstrual cycle, contraception)
- Depression and anxiety (including stress, mental health, bullying, eating disorders, bereavement, wellbeing)
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol
- Eating healthily and exercise
- Sleep (including insomnia and snoring)
- Allergies, colds, flu and pains
NHS Go has been developed by Healthy London Partnership, a partnership between all 32 London Clinical Commissioning Groups, and NHS England (London region).