Me first training
Our communication training is beneficial for all health and care professionals who work with children and young people.
It will help you to…
- Have more confidence when tackling tough conversations with children and young people, their parents and colleagues
- Use the Me first communication model to encourage shared decision-making
- Embed changes in your professional practice through group discussions and roleplay scenarios
- Develop a child-centred approach to communication so that children and young people are fully involved in negotiations about their care
- Connect with a network of healthcare professionals who encounter similar challenges and experiences
We offer a suite of workshops, co-delivered with young people, across a range of CYP communication-based topics:
We can provide any of these in the form of in-house training for you and your colleagues, tailored to your requirements. We also run regular open-access training days for individuals:
Conversations about safeguarding concern
Transition: Growing up, Gaining Independence (GUGI)
Transition: Growing up, Gaining Independence (GUGI) – COMING SOON!!