Special offer on Health Coaching 8th March 2019 – 30% discount (£112 instead of £160)
Join our Me first workshop to develop your knowledge, skills and confidence in having effective coaching conversations with children and young people on managing their own health and care.
This training will help you to…
• Motivate and develop children and young people’s capacity to set goals around their health, wellbeing and lifestyle choices.
• Encourage shared decision-making and enable people to have positive conversations about their health.
• Explore scenarios from different healthcare settings to reflect on practice, and further develop skills in communicating with CYP about
difficult or sensitive topics.
Contact us at: [email protected] for booking.
Communication Champions Network Meeting 29th March 2019 9am-12pm
Join us at our next Me first Communication Champions network meeting on 29th March.
This month’s theme: Conquering difficult conversations
- Guest Speaker: Lucy Watts, a Patient Leader, Disability Activist, Speaker, Writer with an MBE (2016) in services to young people with disabilities
- Championing end of life communication and planning
- Group discussion, idea sharing and communication activities to collaboratively develop your skills
Could you be a Communication Champion? The only prerequisite is to have previously attended a Me first Masterclass.
The Communication Champions network:
- Provides you with a Communication Champion toolkit, to support you to promote Child and Young Person centred communication in your team and organisation.
- Invites you to Communication Champion network events
- Facilitates peer support and on-going learning through webinars
- Gives you bespoke support from the Me first team.
Next Communication Champions Network event: 29th March 2019