#CYPMefirst Twitter chat Wednesday 7th November 8-9pm
Join us on Wednesday 7th November 8-9pm for our next #CYPMefirst Twitter chat where we will be discussing:
Dealing with difference:
How effectively do we discuss social graces such as race, religion, culture or sexuality with children and young people?
Follow us @CYPMefirst and take part in the chat using #CYPMefirst
Me first training for GOSH staff
We are thrilled that Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Foundation Trust have funded 10 Me first masterclasses for GOSH clinical staff to be delivered from August to early November. This is a one-day course for all levels of staff with all levels of experience including trainees and senior staff. The places on these courses will be prioritised based on clinical area based on the evaluation of the training being undertaken by ORCHID. Spaces will then be released to other staff 4 weeks prior to training.
Me first comes to Barts Health!
We will be delivering Me first training to health and care professionals across Barts Health throughout 2018. Upcoming dates:
- 19th October 2018 St Bart’s Hospital
- 21st November 2018 Royal London Hospital
- 30th November 2018 St Bart’s Hospital
For booking please visit our training page.
Could you be a Communication Champion? The only prerequisite is to have previously attended a Me first Masterclass.
The Communication Champions network:
- Provides you with a Communication Champion toolkit, to support you to promote Child and Young Person centred communication in your team and organisation.
- Invites you to Communication Champion network events
- Facilitates peer support and on-going learning through webinars
- Gives you bespoke support from the Me first team.
Next Communication Champions Network event: Friday 12th October 2018 9am-12noon